Source: BAG-OFSP | Release 2008-01
- COM = Comment. Very specific limitation, see description DSCRD/F for details. Rare, <5%.
- DIA = Diagnose / Indication, about 80% of all limitation are of this type.
- EDA = Exclusive diagnose / indication. Extremely rare, a handful only.
- ITH = limitation based on the index therapeuticus. Very rare, <2%.
- PTS = Points. Extremely rare, a handful only.
- TIM = Time in months. Extremely rare, a handful only.
- MIG = MiGeL (15%)
Search inside the DSCRD field to see if a "Kostengutsprache" is needed.
The former type PCK = number of packages is not in use anymore.